Elite PK Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite PK Private Server

Pking at its finest

HomeHome  Play NowPlay Now  DonateDonate  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pker mod / :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pker

Pker mod / :) Empty
PostSubject: Pker mod / :)   Pker mod / :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Apply for admin/mod here and ill get back to you.

1. Pker
2.i been playing Rs severs i been mod 2 time and admin 1 time i been playing for a week and get online about 5 hours a day/night
3. Reasons why:i do not abuse power i help all players i can i already gave away 2 bgs and many barrows items to players down on luck. also i will in force all rules and stop ppl who break them
4i been playing your guys sever i love it a lot. i like to be mod to help all new player // any player out anyway i can.
Back to top Go down
I Fiyr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pker mod / :)   Pker mod / :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:10 pm

At this point in time I'm going to vote against this.
I have nothing against you, Pker, and you seem like a swell bro. However, the reasons you have supplied for us to choose you are inadequate.
Generosity is all well and good when you've gotten the stuff yourself, you're helping out your friends and that's great. That helps them to get to exactly what we're here for: pking. However, from an administrative standpoint, generosity can be seen as bad. We don't need pushovers on staff. We don't need spawned items pumped into the economy. Most importantly we don't need exceptions made to rules. It's imperative that we keep this community fun, but also that we don't break it.
Secondly, your experience is not very specific. What exactly have you accomplished as a staff member? Are you good at finding bugs and describing them well enough to have them fixed? Is your judgment good? An important skill to have as a staff member is to know the server. You can do this by downloading the closest available source you can find and reading and understanding its code, exploring, and paying attention to game mechanics. Experience with all manner of players is important as well--are you easily manipulated, I.E. a pushover? That's the sort of person we don't need.
Please don't take offense, I wouldn't have written this if I didn't want you to succeed. I wish you the best of luck. Perhaps, though, you should expand your application to answer the questions I've posed here.

Thanks a bunch,
Andy
Back to top Go down
pker

PostSubject: Re: Pker mod / :)   Pker mod / :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:44 pm

i see where your comeing from i am not a push over i am easy to get along with Smile i would not spawn items i only help new players out with small stuff when come to gear.... i have been staff before and i do not play sever no more b/c it was 2 years ago and sever is down. i do have good judgment. and i get it we all play game to have fun or it would not be called a game it would be called a job lol.. and as of sever go's on bugs yes there a lot i spotted and would like to bring up.... if any q plz ask them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pker mod / :)   Pker mod / :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pker mod / :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite PK Private Server :: Applying/Appealing :: Apply For Admin/Mod-
Jump to: